SinaTirsiaWali Intensive Training Enhancement is the principal self-protection and physical conditioning program for SinaTirsiaWali Kali students. These students are comprised of various military personal, law enforcement officers, mixed martial artists, martial artists from various systems, and other students who seek the protection and physical training regimen needed to enhance their SinaTirsiaWali Kali self-protection skills.
The S.I.T.E. workout regimen delivers an overall fitness program that is comprised of numerous fitness exercises and combines the 64 attacks, 181 siniwalli, and the various footwork of the SinaTirsiaWali system. These combined exercises serve to enhance the speed, power, strength, balance, coordination, and aerobic and anaerobic capabilities needed to protect any individual from impact, bladed, or empty hand attacks.
This daily workout program is a perfect applicational fitness routine for any committed individual regardless of experience in fitness or martial arts training. The workouts combine various exercise routines from boxing, powerlifting, kettle bell training, TRX training, core performance, strength and endurance specific training just to name a few. These various sport specific routines combined with the various self-protection drills of the SinaTirsiaWali Kali system guarantees students the ability to protect themselves and achieve a more physically fit body aerobically and anaerobically. The workout itself is set up as a circuit comprised of 10 stations which can be suitable for any individual . Each station has the capability to strengthen all major muscle groups and enhance the self-protection skills taught within the SinaTirsiaWali Kali system.
Perform the entire SITE workout three times with 30 second rest between each circuit exercise. Remember to stay in second level, switch hands and leads, switch directions, and implement your footwork, body mechanics, and "how to strike."
*When using the 2 minute time limit, be sure to do one side for one minute and the other side for the other minute. (Example: if doing Dakup ang Punyo #5, do it with your right hand for one minute and your left hand for the next minute for a total of two minutes)
** If you are unable to do some of the circuit exercises and / or parts of SinaTirsiaWali Kali movements or drills, modify the SITE workout based upon what you already know and the availability of equipment you have. Do not let any unknown part of this workout prevent you from achieving your daily Kali practice, daily exercise routine, or your true SinaTirsiaWali Kali potential.
Today’s workout is based upon your choice of what you think you need to work on. Everyone has a particular strength and weakness. Base today’s workout on a strength and weakness. Or, it can be based upon something that you have noticed that you need more repetition on. For example, you may feel that your footwork needs some attention. Based upon past footwork workouts, choose one that was challenging and that required some “thought in doing.”
Regardless of what it is, do it for 2 minutes non stop using both hands, leads, and emphasizing on footwork, mechanics, and how to strike. Follow the training pattern below and choose what you need most to work on. Circuit #9 can be a choice exercise using your body weight ONLY (example: push ups, pull-ups, lunges, etc.). Circuit #10 can be a choice of some weight resistance exercise using weights, resistance bands, or kettle bells. You may choose your own exercise. Have a great Workout!
1. Double Baston training – florette (2 minutes)
2. Footwork – reverse triangle (2 minutes)
3. Single Baston Strike training – strike combination #1 (2 minutes)
4. Siniwali Boxing – cross hook cross with 1 pound dumbbell (2 minutes)
5. Blade training – c and o set (2 minute)
6. Single Baston Drill training – Dakup ang punyo #10 (2 minutes)
7. Bag / Freestyle – offense and defense shadow or bag work
9. ???????– (2 minutes)
10. ??????? – (15 reps)
1. Double Baston training – reverse rotunde (2 minutes)
1. Double Baston training – Fluid six (2 minutes)
2. Footwork – reverse and forward Diamond triangle (2 minutes)
3. Single Baston Strike training – Twirl strike 32 and 33 (2 minutes)
4. Siniwali Boxing – broken 8 jab-cross-hook with weaving (2 minutes)
5. Blade training – C and O (2 minute)
6. Single Baston Drill training - twirl strike drill – (2 minutes)
7. Dakup ang Punyo / Sagitas - #5 - (2 minutes)
1. Double Baston training – florette (2 minutes)
2. Footwork – angle sweep (2 minutes)
3. Single Baston Strike training – Twirl strike 6 and 7 (2 minutes)
4. Siniwali Boxing – broken 8 w/ horizontal elbows (2 minutes)
5. Blade training – Sak-Sak Slash (2 minute)
6. Single Baston Drill training - Broken Wall Wetics – (2 minutes)
7. Dakup ang Punyo / Sagitas - Dakup and Punyo 10 - (2 minutes)
1. Double Baston training – forward rotunde (2 minutes)
2. Footwork – 3 step switch(2 minutes)
3. Single Baston "Strike" enhancement – Twirl strike #2 (2 minutes)
4. Siniwali Boxing – broken 8 w/ vertical elbows (2 minutes)
5. Blade training – Broken 8 Pikal (2 minute)
6. Single Baston "Enhancement training" - twirl set – (2 minutes)
7. Single Baston "Drill" training - Dakup and Punyo 10 - (2 minutes)
8. Slow "Shadow work" - Single Baston - (2 minutes)